IEEE-754R meeting next week, don't forget to vote...

        Beware the Ides of March...

        Just a reminder that the IEEE 754 Revisions Committee is holding
        its March meeting at Sun in Santa Clara next week on Wednesday
        March 15 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.

        Our host will be Joe Darcy.  I'm sure he will be sending out a
        note in the coming days with the particulars of building, room,
        & call-in number.

        For the voting members (http://nonabelian.com/754/roster0602),
        please remember to vote on the advisory questions to be found at
        http://754r.ucbtest.org/ballots/.

        Also, please read http://nonabelian.com/754/IEEErequest.pdf and
        http://nonabelian.com/754/IntvlArithCsets.pdf as they pertain to
        a proposal from Dr John Pryce of the Steering Committee of the
        Interval Subroutine Library (ISL) project.

        See you next week,