Re: IEEE-754R meeting next week, don't forget to vote...

r754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

        Beware the Ides of March...

        Just a reminder that the IEEE 754 Revisions Committee is holding
        its March meeting at Sun in Santa Clara next week on Wednesday
        March 15 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.

        Our host will be Joe Darcy.  I'm sure he will be sending out a
        note in the coming days with the particulars of building, room,
        & call-in number.

This month we will be meeting in building 14 of the Sun Santa Clara Campus. The building's address is:

4140 Network Circle
Santa Clara,  CA 95054

If you plan to attend the meeting and are not a Sun employee, email me letting me know you will attend so I can enter you into the Sun visitor system. On Wednesday, we will be in the SPACE MOUNTAIN conference room, 2130.

Directions:

From 101, take the San Thomas/Montague exit.  Head east on Montague
toward the hills.  After driving by the Sun campus, turn left at the
light onto Agnew Rd.  At this intersection, there will be a stone
"Rivermark" sign and a Safeway.  Drive by some of the
condos and turn left into the Sun campus.  Follow signs for buildings 12
and 14; buildings 12 and 14 share a lobby.

Call-in number:
   Toll Free Dial In Number:            (866) 839-8145
   Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number:         (865) 524-6352
   ACCESS CODE:         2107800

-Joe

        For the voting members (http://nonabelian.com/754/roster0602),
        please remember to vote on the advisory questions to be found at
        http://754r.ucbtest.org/ballots/.

        Also, please read http://nonabelian.com/754/IEEErequest.pdf and
        http://nonabelian.com/754/IntvlArithCsets.pdf as they pertain to
        a proposal from Dr John Pryce of the Steering Committee of the
        Interval Subroutine Library (ISL) project.

        See you next week,