Generally, the first day runs a little long, and we have dinner
afterwards somewhere near by.  The second day will probably end earlier
than 5:00.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Dial in # 916-356-2663
Bridge:  2
Passcode:  7115308
Room: SC12-173

Thursday, May 18, 2006
Dial in # 916-356-2663
Bridge:  2
Passcode:  4329492
Room: SC12-630

Address:
Intel Corp
Building Santa Clara 12
3600 Juliette Lane,
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Directions:
Take 101 (Bayshore Fwy) to Montague Expy
First Left off of Montague onto Mission College Blvd
Left on Juliette Lane, (the 2nd light.)
SC-12 will be the first Intel building on the right.
Park in parking garage D, or visitor parking.
There are two entrances to the building.
Ground floor by visitor parking,
and second floor on walkway from parking garage D.
We'll collect people from each entrance.

Contact:
Roger Golliver's cell is 503 866 9331.