Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:48:31 -0700
From: Jim Thomas <jwthomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Dan Zuras <r754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Fwd: Rejected posting to STDS-754@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Dan,

I haven't been able to send email to the reflector (or receive from
it).  Please send out the content of the message (below) that I tried to
send.

-Jim

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:43:53 -0700
From: Jim Thomas <jwthomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "stds-754@xxxxxxxx" <stds-754@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: 754R June 2006 meeting - location and call-in

The 754R meeting on Wednesday and Thursday, June 21-22, 2006 will be in
the Amazon River conference room in Building 46, Upper floor, at HP's
Cupertino site.  From I280, take the Wolfe Road exit and turn north onto
Wolfe Rd.  Cross over the bridge and turn right at Pruneridge Ave.  Turn
left at the first traffic light into the HP site.  Drive past the guard
station and turn right.  Follow signs to Building 44,46 Lobby and sign
in there.

(map)

For phone access call

1 877 509 3601    -    USA
(country code) 706 679 6281     -    international
passcode: 4084475781

-Jim