Directions to IEEE-754 meeting at Apple 8/9 and 8/10

Here is the call-in information and an address correction (typed my home ZIP
code by mistake).

                                -- edp (Eric Postpischil)
                                http://edp.org

On Wednesday, August 9, 2006, we will meet in the Singapore
conference room at 1 Infinite Loop (IL1) in Cupertino. On Thursday,
August 10, 2006, we will meet in the Mission Impossible conference
room at IL2.

Map and Address:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1+infinite+loop,
+cupertino&btnG=Search

Apple Computer, Incorporated
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA  95014

Directions:

Take 280 to the exit labeled De Anza Boulevard. Turn south onto De
Anza. (If you went west on 280, turn left from the exit. If you went
east, turn right -- and cross several lanes quickly to get into the
left turn lane.) At the first intersection (south of 280 on De Anza),
turn left, onto Infinite Loop/Greenleaf Drive. Turn left into Apple's
campus (passing a small driveway for an unrelated business on the
left). There is visitor parking in the first lot on the left, and
also some in other lots.

Enter building one. The Singapore room is outside Apple's security
perimeter, so you can turn left into a hallway, and Singapore is the
first room on the right.

For Thursday's meeting, go to IL2, one building clockwise. Mission
Impossible is also outside the security perimeter, just behind the
reception desk. However, it has no access to any other part of the
building, so you will likely want to get a visitor badge at the
reception desk for (escorted) biological trips.

Phones:

Conference call-in (both days):
        Toll-free: 1-800-249-5618.
        Meeting ID: 43030.