Directions to Nov 2 meeting at Apple...

        I haven't seen directions to the Apple building posted yet so
        here are the directions Eric gave last time we were there.

        (It is possible the IEEE has dropped me from the list & I just
        missed it.  If so, sorry for the duplicate information.)

        We are no longer in Daylight Savings Time & I cannot vouch for
        the rooms or the phone-in number but I'm pretty sure the
        building is still there.

        The agenda is to listen to Jean-Michel Muller & Paul Zimmermann
        talk to us about some new results.  This should cut down on the
        arguments by a lot.

        Not because they will be talking in French but because we will
        be LISTENING.  I will be invoking The Guest Rule so we WILL
        listen.

        Although French is not a bad idea...

        We'll see.

        See you then,