Binary128 - PI and E

This may be a stupid question and I don't know if I am even expre4ssing it
correct, BUT  Can anyone tell me or point me to some place that documents what
the exact DECIMAL fixed-point value would be for the most accurate values of PI
and E that can be stored in a binary128 data item? Would this just be (for PI)
PI with 35 digits to the right of the decimal point?

(I think that I am correct that any decimal item that can be stored in a
binary128 item CAN be expressed exactly as a decimal fixed-point number -
although the reverse is not true)