ISO/IEC Technical Report on programming language vulnerabilities

To 754 people:

I just received the attached copy of an ISO/IEC draft Technical Report
on programming language vulnerabilities.  Of note to IEEE 754, TR section
6.15 concerns floating point arithmetic.  I know many people on the 754
committee have become experts on the pitfalls of floating point arithmetic,
and perhaps you may want to contribute your expertise to this TR.
It seems the point of contact is Larry Wagoner, who is the second
email address on the list of recipients.  I suggest using your best judgment,
whether your reply should go to the entire list or just to Mr. Wagoner.

Fred
--
Oracle
Fred Zemke | SQL standards representative

Green
          Oracle Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment