IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2020||Session||Type|
|March 15-20||Hilton Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia, USA
Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.24
Registration and Event Information
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
• $US 500.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Atlanta
• $US 800.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
• Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 7, 2020
• $US 600.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Atlanta
• $US 900.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
• Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, March 6, 2020
• $US 800.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Atlanta
• $US 1100.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
• Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, March 6, 2020
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
• The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
• The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain/maintain voting rights.
• A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
||Marriott Hotel, Warsaw Poland
|July 12-17||Sheraton Centre Montreal, Montreal Canada
|September 13-18||Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, Atlanta Georgia, USA
|November 8-13||Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, Bangkok, Thailand||184||Plenary|
|For Year 2021||Session||Type|
10-15 ||Marriott New Orleans, New Orleans, USA (TBC)||185||Interim*|
|March 14-19||Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center||186||Plenary|
|May 9-14 ||Sapporo, Japan (TBC)||187||Interim*|
|July 11-16||Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Madrid, Spain||188||Plenary|
|September 12-17||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||189||Interim*|
|November 14-19||Hyatt Regency Vancouver, Vancouver Canada||190||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups takes place at Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Dorothy Stanley. Comments are welcome.