IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2019||Session||Type|
|March 10-15||Hyatt Regency Vancouver and Fairmont Hotel Vancouver,
Registration and Event Information (including visa letters): https://www.regonline.com/
Hyatt Regency Hotel Reservations: https://www.
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Reservations: https://book.
REGISTRATION FEES AND DEADLINES
* $US 500.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
* $US 800.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, February 1, 2019
* $US 600.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
* $US 900.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, March 1, 2019
* $US 800.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hyatt Regency and Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
* $US 1100.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, March 1, 2019
* $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services, AV equipment, Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms, Session name badge
* Light Breakfast, Morning and afternoon refreshments, Wednesday evening social, Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
* Registration is payable by credit card, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
* Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
* Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Group Hotel Registration Policy
Attendees who are registered guests at the Hyatt Regency or Fairmont Hotel Vancouver for ONE (1) or more nights are eligible for the registration discount.
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and are unable to attend, you must request cancellation before the deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
* Updating your attendee profile online: https://www.regonline.com/
* Submitting an email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday February 1, 2019
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time March 1, 2019
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday March 1, 2019
||Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
|July 14-19||Austria Center Vienna, Vienna, Austria
|September 15-20|| Marriott Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam (TBC)
|November 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||178||Plenary|
|For Year 2020||Session||Type|
||Hotel Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
|March 15-20||Hilton Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia, USA
||Marriott Hotel, Warsaw Poland (TBC)
|July 12-17||Sheraton Centre Montreal, Montreal Canada
|November 8-13||Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, Bangkok, Thailand||184||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups takes place at Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Dorothy Stanley. Comments are welcome.