IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2019||Session||Type|
||Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Participating Working Groups: 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.24
Registration and Event Information https://www.regonline.com/
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, April 19, 2019
* $US 690.00 for attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
* $US 990.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday May 3, 2019
* $US 900.00 for attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
* $US 1200.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, May 3, 2019
* $US 1200.00 for attendees staying at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
* $US 1500.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
* Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Cancellation Refunds & Deadlines
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday April 19, 2019
* $US 150.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday May 3, 2019
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday Friday May 3, 2019
Issuing of Cancellation Refunds:* All refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session.
IEEE 802 Interim Session Group Hotel Rates
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30305, USA, Tel: +1 404 237 1234
$US 199.00/Night * Plus applicable taxes *
* Single/Double Occupancy Run of House Rooms, Internet access included.
* Available May 9-20, 2019 (subject to availability)
* Subject to Availability: Rates are subject to the deadline and availability of rooms in the Group Room Block.
Group Block Cut Off Date
April 26, 2019 5:00 PM Eastern Time
Registration Fee Discount $US300.00
* Attendees who are registered guests of the Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead for three (3) or more nights are eligible for the discounted registration fee.
* Shared Accommodations: Attendees who elect to share accommodations must ensure that all members of the rooming party are listed on the hotel register before arrival or upon checking at the hotel.
* The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
Email Distribution List
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:
Meeting Planner Contact Information
Face to Face Events Inc.
625 Promontory Drive West
Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA
Phone: +1 (949) 514-8004
|July 14-19||Austria Center Vienna, Vienna, Austria
|September 15-20|| Marriott Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam (TBC)
|November 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||178||Plenary|
|For Year 2020||Session||Type|
||Hotel Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
|March 15-20||Hilton Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia, USA
||Marriott Hotel, Warsaw Poland (TBC)
|July 12-17||Sheraton Centre Montreal, Montreal Canada
|November 8-13||Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, Bangkok, Thailand||184||Plenary|
|For Year 2021||Session||Type|
10-15 (TBC)||TBD ||185||Interim*|
|March 14-19||Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center||186||Plenary|
|May 9-14 (TBC)||TBD||187||Interim*|
|July 11-16||Madrid (TBC)||188||Plenary|
|November 14-19||Hyatt Regency Vancouver||190||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups takes place at Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Dorothy Stanley. Comments are welcome.