IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2019||Session||Type|
|July 14-19||Austria Center Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22,802.24
Registration, Hotel and Event Information https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenaryjuly2019
Registration Fees & Deadlines
Early: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, May 31, 2019Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
• $US 600.00 for all attendees (including attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday June 28, 2019
• $US 700.00 for all attendees (including attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, June 28, 2019
• $US 900.00 for all attendees (including attendees not staying at the group hotel)
• Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
• The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
• Student attendee will not be able to gain or maintain voting rights.
• A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Cancellation Refunds & Deadlines
• Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday May 31, 2019
• $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday June 28, 2019
• No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday Friday June 28, 2019
• All refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and are unable to attend, you must request cancellation
before the deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
• Updating your attendee profile online: https://www.regonline.com/ieee802plenaryjuly2019
• Submitting an email request to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Standards Invitation Letter
The IEEE Office in Vienna Austria can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
Urgent Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at email@example.com
|September 15-20|| Marriott Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Participating Working Groups: 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.24
Registration, Hotel and Event Information, including Visa information: http://www.mtgevents.com/au/ieee2019/
MTG Events Pty Ltd
|November 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||178||Plenary|
|For Year 2020||Session||Type|
||Hotel Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
|March 15-20||Hilton Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia, USA
||Marriott Hotel, Warsaw Poland (TBC)
|July 12-17||Sheraton Centre Montreal, Montreal Canada
|November 8-13||Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, Bangkok, Thailand||184||Plenary|
|For Year 2021||Session||Type|
10-15 (TBC)||TBD ||185||Interim*|
|March 14-19||Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center||186||Plenary|
|May 9-14 (TBC)||TBD||187||Interim*|
|July 11-16||Madrid (TBC)||188||Plenary|
|November 14-19||Hyatt Regency Vancouver||190||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups takes place at Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Dorothy Stanley. Comments are welcome.