IEEE 802.11 WLAN WORKING GROUP SESSIONS
All interested parties are welcome to attend our open Public meetings of the IEEE 802.11 Working Group, you do not have to be an IEEE member to attend. There is a registration fee, to defray the cost of the session. At Plenary sessions these are administered by the IEEE 802 LMSC organization. Interim sessions are administered by the IEEE 802.11/15 Working Groups. This is in-addition to your individual hotel accommodation, and travel expenses. Click here to view an Example Plenary and Interim Session Agenda, or review the latest Combined Tentative Agenda for the next IEEE 802.11 WG Session below.
|For Year 2019||Session||Type|
|November 10-15||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA
Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3, 802.11, 802.15, 802.18, 802.19, 802.24
Registration and Event Information https://www.regonline.com/november2019ieee802plenary
Early: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, September 27, 2019
* $US 600.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Waikoloa Village
* $US 900.00 for all attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday October 25, 2019
* $US 700.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Waikoloa Village
* $US 1000.00 for all attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, October 25, 2019
* $US 900.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Waikoloa Village
* $US 1200.00 for all attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
* Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* Student attendee will not be able to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS & DEADLINES
Cancellation requests must be made either by:
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa Village, Hawaii 96738
Tel: 1-808-886-1234, Fax:1-808-886-2900
The IEEE 802 Group Rate is
available for guest rooms in the Ocean and Palace Towers.
Group Rate Cut-off Date:
Friday, October 11, 2019
Hilton Waikoloa Cancellation
The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
|For Year 2020||Session||Type|
||Hotel Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
|March 15-20||Hilton Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia, USA
||Marriott Hotel, Warsaw Poland (TBC)
|July 12-17||Sheraton Centre Montreal, Montreal Canada
|September 13-18||Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead, Atlanta Georgia, USA
|November 8-13||Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, Bangkok, Thailand||184||Plenary|
|For Year 2021||Session||Type|
10-15 ||Marriott New Orleans, New Orleans, USA (TBC)||185||Interim*|
|March 14-19||Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center||186||Plenary|
|May 9-14 ||Sapporo, Japan (TBC)||187||Interim*|
|July 11-16||Marriott Madrid Auditorium, Madrid, Spain||188||Plenary|
|September 12-17||Hilton Waikoloa Village, Kona, HI, USA||189||Interim*|
|November 14-19||Hyatt Regency Vancouver, Vancouver Canada||190||Plenary|
* Denotes - The IEEE 802.11 Working Group for Wireless Area Networks (WLANs) session is co-located with the IEEE 802.15 Working Group for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs), IEEE 802.18 Technical Advisory Group for Radio Regulatory (R-REG), IEEE 802.19 Technical Advisory Group for Wireless Coexistence (COEX), IEEE 802.21 Working Group for Media Independent Handover Interoperability (MIHI), and IEEE 802.22 Working Group for Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRAN) sessions. A joint opening session with the five Working Groups and both the Technical Advisory Groups takes place at Interim sessions.
GENERAL SESSION INFORMATION
This page is maintained by Dorothy Stanley. Comments are welcome.