From: mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:mark.hamilton2152@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 8:48 AM
To: STDS-802-11-ARC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ARC teleconference and connection info - May 24, 12pm (noon) ET, 1.5 hours

All,

We’ve had some recent posts of documents for discussion on today’s call.  I’ve updated the links in the agenda, below (no other changes):

  1. Call to order, Introduction & Policy reminders (see information below)
  2. Attendance
  3. Review of discussions on P802.11ba, from May session in Warsaw
    1. https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0884-01-0arc-802-11ba-architecture-discussion.pptx
    2. https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-0942-00-0arc-arc-sc-meeting-minutes-may-2018.docx
  4. Continue discussion on 11ba architectural concepts – prepare for joint session in July
    1. Proposed “state machine view” of 11ba:

                                                               i.      https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1020-00-0arc-discussion-on-wur-802-11ba-states.pptx

                                                             ii.      https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1016-00-0arc-wur-state-diagram-proposal-hamilton.vsdx

    1. STA & AP architecture model of 11ba:

                                                               i.      https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1017-00-0arc-wur-multi-ap-reference-model.vsd