[STDS-802-11-CAC] ARC snapshot Sept 2019

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Robert/all,

Attached is the snapshot slide for ARC, for the Sept session.

Note that we will be discussing Annex G’s future, as well as some apparently new architectural concepts in TGbc, and TGbe, and TGbd’s relationship to IEEE 1609, in addition to the usual topics.  If anyone wants to be present for those discussions, let me know on Sunday so I can arrange the agenda topics for a meeting slot that will work for you.

Thanks.  Mark