From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-editors List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yongho Seok
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 3:48 PM
To: STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] TGax MDR

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Robert,

Sure, I will do that.

Thanks,

Yongho

2019 6 24 () 오후 2:53, Stacey, Robert <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:

Hello Naveen, Perry Yongho,

Are you three OK, with your assignments? If I do not hear from you in a day or two I will have to reassign to be sure we get this done by the July session.

ALL: could you get me a copy of your findings by July 2? That way I can review and add my comments. That also gives Po-Kai a chance to review before bringing it to the task group for approval. The final review will still be the editors meeting, but at least we will have reviewed most of the material beforehand.

-Robert