[STDS-802-11-REG] Discussion items for a call tomorrow

All:

I have a lot to do tomorrow, my first official day at my new position, but if there are any specific topics for discussion, I will post an agenda and host the call.

In regards to IEEE 802 regulatory, there will be some changes in March at the Macau meeting:

1.       The Regulatory SC will meet on Monday in PM1 instead of Tuesday AM2, discuss the changes, and provide input to the RR-TAG

2.       The RR-TAG (802.18) will be meeting during the Tuesday AM2 slot and the Thursday AM1 slot

3.       Changes proposed in January will be in force in Macau – plans to consolidate the Regulatory SC and RR-TAG should be finalized in the Friday EC meeting

4.       Mike Lynch will chair the Macau RR-TAG meeting and will hold officer elections

5.       The RR-TAG will begin holding weekly conference calls following the March meeting – Regulatory SC calls will end

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

President

Unlicensed Spectrum Advocates,  LLC

rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx

(737) 202-7014

IEEE 802.11af (WLAN in the TVWS) Chair (Emeritus)

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.