From: Osama Aboul-Magd <oamagd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4:44 AM
To: <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TGax Teleconference 13-06-2019

Updated agenda.

Regards;

Osama.

From: Osama Aboul-Magd <oamagd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 1:03 AM
To: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All,

A proposed agenda for the call this week. Please let me know if you want to add to the agenda

Regards;

Osama.

From: Osama Aboul-Magd <oamagd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 11:28 AM
To: Alfred Asterjadhi <asterjadhi@xxxxxxxxx>, <STDS-802-11-TGAX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TGax Teleconference 13-06-2019

Hello All,

I’d like to thanks Alfred for taking care of TGax teleconference calls during my travel.

As he indicated the next teleconference is on Thursday June 13 at 10:00 ET. Please let me know if you plan a submission.

Teleconferences are bound by the conditions stipulated by the documentation below. Please review them and bring up any questions/concerns you may have before proceeding with the teleconference

IEEE Patent Policy - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.ppt
Patent FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/faq.pdf
LoA Form - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/loa.pdf
Affiliation FAQ - http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html