[STDS-802-11-TGAX] CR Submission 11-19/1155 (PHY input is required)

Hello All,

We reviewed submission 11-19/1155r1 during the TGax Telecon yesterday. There are a number of CIDs that require input from PHY experts. I am listing those CIDs below and the related issue.

CID 20735

------------

There is a request to change “pre-correct” to “correct”. There are 23 occurrences of “pre-correction” in draft 4.0. Are there any issues if this change is accepted?

CID 20742

------------

Binary sequences need to be replaced by their values. For example in 410.53 “Each 8 bits of the RU_ALLOCATION are set to 01110001Each 8 bits of the RU_ALLOCATION are set to 01110001”. Where is the MSB in this sequence (does the decimal value equal to 113?))?

CID 20751

------------

That an AP >= 4SS needs to support DL MU MIMO is stated many times in the draft. In the PHY clause the statement is repeated in clause 27.1 (483.37) and in clause 27.3.3.1.2 (487.64). We discussed deleting onr of these occurrences. Is there any preference of which one to be deleted. I personally prefer deleing the one in 27..3.3.1.2. The sentence appears with no context.

CID 20762

Add reference to HE ER SU PPDU after the reference to HE SU PPDU in Table 27-16 and in clause 27.3.11.5.1 (582.15). Are these changes ok?

CID 21012

Mark Rison has a question; “Is a transmission that occupies all tones of the PPDU bandwidth an RU?" Alfred thinks PHY guys use the 20 MHz term for HE SU and X-RU for MU PPDUs (and HE TB PPDUs).

Any help clarifying this issue is appreciated.

Regards;

Osama.