From: Edward Au [mailto:edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May 11, 2015 9:11 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Reminder: Task Group AY - Call for Presentations

Hi,

If you intend to make a presentation in Task Group AY, please make sure you get a document number from Mentor, send a note to me to reserve a presentation timeslot, and upload the document before Monday AM2.

Regards,
Edward

--
Edward Au, Ph.D.
Senior Staff, Design Engineering

[M]  +1 (773) 782 6875
[E]  edwardau@xxxxxxxxxxx
[W] http://hk.linkedin.com/in/edwardau
[S]  edward-aks

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.