Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAY] Call for presentation in the Sep 2019 interim, with room assignment info

Hello Payam,

Acknowledged with thanks.   Agenda time will be allocated for your two
contributions once we finish all the business related to the remaining
CIDs for our letter ballot.   Please be ready for either of the two
scheduled sessions.

Regards,
Edward