[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Draft 5.0 is available in Members Area, and a remark

Hello,

D5.0 of P802.11ay (both redline and clean versions) is now posted to
Members area at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/private/index.shtml

This draft implements the motions approved in the September 2019 interim.

Remark - as per our discussion in the September interim, our Editor
has aligned the figure number, table number, subclause and clause
number with P802.11md D3.0 and P802.11ax D5.0, and make sure
that for any text our draft amendment changes, there is no conflict or
contradiction with respect to the baseline text.

Thanks very much to our Editor, Carlos, for his effort!

Regards,
Edward

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGAY and then press the LEAVE button.