[STDS-802-11-TGAY] Additional TGay CRC calls in June 2020 [10-day advanced notice]

Hello,

For the initial SA ballot of TGay on Draft 5.0, there are still 17 comments pending for resolution.   Given the fact that there is only one remaining scheduled teleconference call on May 27, I am now scheduling the following additional teleconference calls for the purpose of completing our comment resolution:

10am ET - 11:30am ET, June 3 (Wednesday)
10am ET - 11:30am ET, June 10 (Wednesday)
10am ET - 11:30am ET, June 17 (Wednesday)
10am ET - 11:30am ET, June 24 (Wednesday).

Webex call-in information will be provided by the WG leadership when it's ready.

Regards,
Edward