Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] Request for agenda time in the June 19th TGaz teleconference

Thank you Ganesh,

I will add this to the June 19th agenda.

 Best,
Jonathan

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019, 8:29 AM Venkatesan, Ganesh <ganesh.venkatesan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Jonathan:

We have an update 11-19-466r4 that I would like to discuss in the TGaz teleconference scheduled for June 19th. This is a follow up discussion but since the there are a lot of changes, I would like to have 30 minutes in the agenda time for this discussion. The submission is posted to Mentor.

Cheers --

ganesh

“It is amazing what you can accomplish if you don’t care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman