Re: [STDS-802-11-TGAZ] TGaz: The draft D1.4 has been posted to the members area

Dear committee members,

To enable easier and more accurate integration of submissions, please be advised that:

1.       Submissions that includes text amendment, and have not been strawpolled or have not met the 75% threshold as of now,

are required to be ported to D1.4 to be considered by the group.

2.       Submissions that includes text amendment, and were presented, strawpolled and met the 75% threshold should consider porting the submission to D1.4.

For those submissions I will allow the D1.4 aligned submission to be motioned during the opening without further presentation.

This is expected to result in faster draft availability to members post each IEEE meeting week.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,

Cell (WhatsApp): +1-408-203-3337