From: *** 802.11 TGba - WUR- Wake-up Radio Operation *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xiaofei Wang
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9:06 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGBA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] CR document for editorial comments

Dear Po-Kai,

A minor comment for CID 3301. The proposed resolution currently says to change “WUR Doze” to “WUR Doze”. I think the second “WUR Doze” should have a lower case for doze, and should hence be “WUR doze”.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang • Principal Engineer • InterDigital

2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, NY, 11801 • T: +1 631-622-4028