Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for contributions for TGba F2F at Hanoi, Vietnam

Hi Xiaofei,

Yunsong has a valid point regarding WUR Operation element missing in .indication if used for unsolicited responses. Either we should add it in .indication or we should clarify that .confirm is used for unsolicited responses and not .indication.

On a related note, WUR Mode Setup frames can also carry the WUR PN Update element. We missed it last time. If it is not too much trouble, can I request you to also add a WUR PN Update field in all four primitives (request, confirm, indication, response) with following suggested text:

Name: WUR PN UPdate

Type: WUR PN Update element

Valid range: One or more WUR PN Update elements as defined in 9.4.2.300 (WUR PN Update element)

Description: Provides information related to update of WUR PNs. The parameter is optionally present if dot11RSNAWURFrameProtectionActivated is true; otherwise not present.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Rojan