Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBA] Call for contributions for TGba F2F at Hanoi, Vietnam

Thanks Yongho. I'll add them to the agenda.

Regards,
Minyoung

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 6:58 PM Yongho Seok <yongho.seok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Minyoung,

Please add the following CR contributions into TGba F2F agenda.
- 11-19/1570r0, lb241-cr-wur-fdma, Yongho Seok (MediaTek)
- 11-19/1571r0, lb241-cr-coexistence-assurance, Yongho Seok (MediaTek)

Regards,
Yongho Seok

2019년 9월 10일 (화) 오후 3:00, Minyoung Park <mpark.ieee@xxxxxxxxx>님이 작성:
Dear all,

If you have contributions on the comment resolution, please send me the following information:
DCN, Title, Author (affiliation)

The following table shows the unresolved CIDs and assignees. Currently we have total 28 unresolved CIDs. If you see your name in the table, please make sure you prepare resolutions for the f2f meeting. If you cannot provide resolutions to the comments, please let me know so that we can reassign them to others you can resolve the comments.

Row Labels Count of Assignee
Yongho 9
Woojin 4
Alfred 4