Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBB] Proposed Liaison Letter

Hi Volker,

Thank you very much for this effort. We can certainly add this important item to the agenda for tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Nikola

--
Nikola Serafimovski
VP., Standardization & Business Development

Phone:     +44 131 516 1816
Mobile:   +44 7835 164 871

pureLiFi Ltd
2nd Floor, Rosebery House