[STDS-802-11-TGBC] updated initial draft of TGbc use case proposal uploaded to mentor

Dear all,

Thanks for your input during the teleconference. I have captured the changes and uploaded r1 to mentor. The initial draft of TGbc use case document now contains two use cases: 1. Stadium Video Distribution; 2. Low Power Sensor UL Broadcast.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-0268-01-00bc-initial-draft-of-11bc-use-case-document.pptx

I plan to add the other three use cases in the coming period.

Best regards,

Xiaofei Clement Wang • Principal Engineer • InterDigital

2 Huntington Quadrangle, Melville, NY, 11801 • T: +1 631-622-4028