Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Liaison from ITU-T CITS requesting an expert to maintain the update of 11p and 11bd in CITS's online database

Apologies. The word is superseded, not deprecated as I had previously written before.   https://standards.ieee.org/standard/802_11p-2010.html

(I did say it was complicated to explain, even to myself)

-James