[STDS-802-11-TGBD] TGbd Teleconference on Jun 18

Hello, all,

We have a scheduled teleconference on Jun 18, from 10:00am to 11:59am, Eastern Time. A tentative agenda is as below.

  1. Call meeting to order.

  2. Patent policy and meeting rules

  3. Setting agenda

  4. Attendance: send email to the chair (sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx) and the secretary (James Lepp, jlepp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

  5. Presentations and discussion (call for submissions and presenting confirmation)

  6. Adjourn

Submission list (after May meeting)

If you have any item to present or discuss during the teleconference (including those in the submission list), please let me know 24 hours before the TC. If there's no request received, I will cancel the TC by then.

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件