Re: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for submission for the TGbd Sep meeting

Hi Bo,

Please add following documents to the agenda

19/1478 Study on 20MHz Channel Access Schemes: follow-up, Hanseul Hong(Yonsei Univ.)

Since this documents is releated to 20MHz channel access, I prefer to present this document in TG session.

Thank you

Sincerely,

Hanseul Hong

보낸 사람: Bo Sun
보낸 날짜: 2019 9 4일 수요일 오전 12:24
받는 사람: STDS-802-11-TGBD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
제목: [STDS-802-11-TGBD] Call for submission for the TGbd Sep meeting

Dear all,

The draft agenda for coming TGbd f2f meeting has been uploaded to the mentor server (11-19/1412). If you have submissions planned to present in the meeting, please let me know the DCN, the preferred adhoc and time slot of your presentation before the meeting.

Best Regards,

Bo

Avast logo

이 이메일은 Avast 안티바이러스 소프트웨어로 바이러스 검사를 완료했습니다.