[STDS-802-11-TGM] GEN AdHoc Comment File update posted - 11-19/449r3

Greetings,
I have updated the GEN AdHoc Comment File - see 11-19/449r3
This file is Updated to consolidate CIDs to more general tabs (8 tabs)
   1. GEN Discuss - 19 CIDs left to get direction on.
   2. GEN Motion Portland - CIDs marked ready for motion during the Portland AdHoc
   3. GEN Motion Telecon - CIDS marked ready for Motion during the March-April-May Telecons
    4. GEN Motion Present - Single CID requested for separate motion- Present vs included
    5. GEN Review - CIDs with proposed resolution in the AdHoc Notes for consideration.
    6. Gen Submission Required - Some discussion has occurred, and a submission was requested to indicate specific changes.
    7. GEN Insufficient information - CIDs that have a proposed Reject reason unless a submission is presented and a different resoution determined.
    8. NDP - 5 CIDs assigned to Menzo WENTINK - Submission required.

The 19 GEN Discuss CIDs could use a champion to propose a direction with specifics.  if you so feel inclined, let me know.

Also note that 37 GEN CIDs have been assigned as follows:
Owning Ad-hoc GEN Grand Total
Jon Rosdahl 2 2
2446 1 1
2645 1 1
Mark Hamilton 2 2
2266 1 1
2294 1 1
Mark RISON 5 5
2316 1 1
2366 1 1
2470 1 1
2565 1 1
2608 1 1
Menzo Wentink 6 6
2305 1 1
2348 1 1
2349 1 1
2398 1 1
2567 1 1
2580 1 1
(blank) 17 17
Youhan Kim 1 1
2560 1 1
George Calcev 2 2
2309 1 1
2310 1 1
Tomoko Adachi 1 1
2699 1 1
Mark Hamilton and Mark Rison 1 1
2351 1 1
Grand Total 37 37

Obviously, the "Blank" assigned CIDs could use a champion as well.

As of today, I see the Comment Process Status as the following:
Owning Ad-hoc Unassigned Assigned Discuss Review Resolution Drafted Ready for Motion Approved Duplicate Grand Total
EDITOR   4   1     306 1 312
GEN   20 17 4   27     68
MAC 1 212     17       230
EDITOR2   1 2       32   35
PHY   71       7     78
Grand Total 1 308 19 5 17 34 338 1 723
Jon Rosdahl                 Engineer, Senior Staff
office: 801-492-4023      Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
cell:   801-376-6435      10871 North 5750 West
                                   Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!

A Family is necessary to be happy!!