[STDS-802-11-TGM] CID 2222 - FILS related - trusted third party vs. authentication server

Hi Dorothy and all,

I've uploaded the revised proposed resolution for CID 2222
(19/1443r1), based on our discussion in the ad-hoc today:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1443-01-000m-resolution-for-cid-2222.docx

As requested by Dorothy, please comment by September 2 on whether the
changes made for Figure 4-35 and Figure 12-55 below are technically
correct.  This CID will be revisited again during the teleconference
call on September 3.

- In Figure 4-35, replace “STA/Supplicant” with “STA”,
“AP/Authenticator” with “AP”, and “Trusted Third Party” with “TTP”.

- Change the caption of Figure 4-35 to “FILS Authentication using TTP”.

- At 293.27 in D2.3, replace “A non-AP STA and an Authentication
Server (AS) using FILS Shared Key authentication …” with “A non-AP STA
and a trusted third party (TTP) using FILS Shared Key authentication
…”

- In subclause 12.12.2.3.1 except at 2701.12 in D2.3, replace
“Authentication Server” with “TTP”.

- At 2701.12 in D2.3, replace “TTP Authentication Server” with “TTP”.

- In Figure 12-55, change “AP/Authenticator” to “AP”, “STA/Supplicant”
to “STA”, “Authentication Server (AS)” to “TTP”, and “AS possesses”
with “TTP possesses”.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward