[802.15] Fwd: PARs approved

The good news is we got our pars approved--good job

The bad news is we now have a lot more work to do---

From: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
To: "Bob Heile" <bheile@ieee.org>
Subject: PARs approved
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 09:22:37 -0500

Bob,

The following PARs were approved today.  Congratulations.

--Paul

P802.15.3b (C/LM)
Amendment to Standard for Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks Specific Requirements Part 15.3: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications: Amendment to MAC Sublayer<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Recommendation:  Approve new PAR until December 2008.

P802.15.4a (C/LM) Amendment to Standard for Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks Specific Requirements Part 15.4: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications: Alternate Physical Layer Extension for Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPAN)

Recommendation:  Approve new PAR until December 2008.

P802.15.5 (C/LM) Recommended practices for mesh topology capability in Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)

Recommendation:  Approve new PAR until December 2008.

P802.16/Conformance04-20xx (C/LM) Standard for Conformance to IEEE 802.16 - Part 4: Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) Proforma for Frequencies below 11 GHz.

Recommendation:  Approve new PAR until December 2008.

P802.15.4-REVb (C/LM) Standard for Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems LAN/MAN Specific Requirements Part 15: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications for Low Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPAN)

Recommendation:  Approve PAR for the revision of a standard until December 2008

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: 781-929-4832