[802.15-GENERAL-LIST] Comments on Canadian Policy and framework for white space devices

Dear TG4m members,

I had a presentation on a Canadian paper on their policy and technical
framework of white space devices. I would ask you to send your comments if
you have any. There are several issues on which they are seeking comments.
You can find the summary of this paper and comment issues in the document
that I presented yesterday, 15-11-0637-01.

I would ask you to send your comments by the end of this day to me if you
have any because I have to submit to the 802.18 WG by that time.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best wishes,

Soo-Young Chang