802.15 Letter Ballot #80 is a vote to submit the contents of document
IEEE P802-15-4f/D5 [D5P802-15-4f_Draft_Standard.pdf] to Sponsor Ballot.
THIS BALLOT IS CLOSED.
Please read and follow these step by step instructions to complete and submit your vote on IEEE P802.15 Letter Ballot 80.
Understand your Voting Options
___ YES: APPROVE WITHOUT COMMENT
___ YES: APPROVE WITH COMMENTS
___ NO: DO NOT APPROVE (At least one comment must be marked as a "Yes" in the "Must be Satisfied" box)
___ ABSTAIN, Reason:__________________________________________________
Classification of comments as "Must be Satisfied" (Yes or No).
- All comments properly submitted using P802-15-Comment-Entry-Form will be addressed.
- If your vote is a "NO: DO NOT APPROVE", at least one comment must be marked "Yes" in the "Must be Satisfied" box. These comments must have a proposed resolution in sufficient detail so that the specific wording of the changes that will cause the voter to change his or her vote to "YES: APPROVE" can readily be determined.
If you have comments to submit, download P802-15-Comment-Entry-Form and enter your comments. Please be sure to fill in ALL columns.
- AFFILIATION; you MUST declare your affiliation, in the body of the email and include the statement: "I am affiliated with [name of affiliation]" or the statement "I am not affiliated with any organization".
- VOTE; YES: APPROVE WITHOUT COMMENTS, YES: APPROVE WITH COMMENTS, NO: DO NOT APPROVE, ABSTAIN due to lack of expertise.
- COMMENTS; If you vote NO: DO NOT APPROVE, at least one comment must be marked "Yes" in the "Must be Satisfied" box.
- ATTACHMENT; attach your completed P802-15-Comment-Entry-Form file to your email ballot.
cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Do not leave any spaces, use a "-"
Have you joined the LAN-MAN 802.15 Sponsor Balloting Pool? If not, you should consider joining. It is easy to become an IEEE-SA Member and it provides the IEEE 802.15 Working Group Voter the ability to continue to ballot on the technical validity of our proposed standard(s) - post Working Group or rather in Sponsor Ballot. The IEEE-SA Member dues are nominal. If you are interested point your Browser at the Ballot Pool Form in HTML which you need to fill out and submit to become a member of the 802.15 Wireless Personal Area Networks Balloting Pool.
Note: You can enter the LAN-MAN 802.15 Balloting Pool without an IEEE-SA Member Number but if you do not join the IEEE-SA then you will be dropped from the LAN-MAN 802.15 Balloting Group when it is formed. Please contact our Sponsor to be added:
|If you would like to contact
the IEEE 802.15 Webmaster, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2005, IEEE. Terms & Conditions. Privacy & Security
(Modified:11-Jun-2011 ), Rev. 0.2