Re: [RPRWG] Welcome to stds-802-rprsg

Majordomo obviously has a config issue (which doesn't appear on
the majorcool config page).

The welcome email you just received was really for stds-802-17.
I really really (I swear) did just move the entire membership
of rprsg over to 17

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems