[RPRWG] Re: [rprsg] OAM&P acronym

While we're on the topic, I'd also want to mention that if we were to ever expand
BER during MAC standard documentation, it is Bit Error Ratio, not Bit Error Rate.
This error has become widespread and now we see it in most publications as well.

Recently we got chewed by one of our customers on the issue, and we were shown
references after references until we agreed to fix our manuals.

-Pankaj