[RPRWG] Approval of IEEE Std 802.17-2004

Working Group Members and other interested parties:

This morning the IEEE Standards Association Standards Board gave approval to IEEE Standard 802.17-2004 on its consent agenda.

My congratulations to the P802.17 Working Group on their hard and excellent work! My special thanks to our Chair, Mike Takefman, to all of the editors, and especially to our Chief Editor, Tom Alexander, for their commitment, tireless effort, and leadership of this project.

John Lemon
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.17 Working Group