RE: Co-located Coexistence Review Contribution Uploaded

Jing,

            Thanks, I added it to the agenda.

Steve

From: Zhu, Jing Z [mailto:jing.z.zhu@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 10:00 AM
To: stds-802-19-colocate@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Lorenz, Martin; jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx; 'wuxuyong'; Lei Jin; Roger B. Marks; Stephens, Adrian P; Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: Co-located Coexistence Review Contribution Uploaded

Dear All,

We prepared a contribution to review the current effort in 802.11/802.16 to support co-located coexistence. It can be obtained in the following link: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/file/08/19-08-0021-01-0000-ieee-802-air-interface-support-for-co-located-coexistence.ppt

We will discuss this in the July meeting. It is currently scheduled to Tuesday PM2 in 802.19. You are welcome to join us and share your opinion and suggestions on this emerging topic. From now till the meeting, you are also welcome to send us your comments to improve this contribution or officially support their current content.

Best Regards,

-Jing