Re: [802.21] IEEE 802.21 - DVB Integration Presentation

Dear Daniel,

many thanks for your comments. Your input is very valuable to us and we
also welcome any contribution from your side in order to be able to
accomplish the integration successfully.

Hereby, I also invite other colleagues from 802.21 to actively share
their ideas with us so that we have a productive presentation in January.

Best Regards

Burak