[STDS-802-24] Contributors List for 802.24 Sub 1 GHz White Paper

All,

We are close to completing the Sub 1 GHz white paper. The latest draft is posted as 24-15-0029r11.

I want to be sure all the contributors are recognized in the final document.  Currently, we have identified the following individuals who have contributed content: Kunal Shah, John Notor, Tim Godfrey, Ben Rolfe, Yongho Seok, Tuncer Baycas, Apurva Mody.

However, we may have missed someone. If you have contributed to this white paper, or know someone who has, please let me know,

Thanks,
Tim.

Tim Godfrey
tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx