Subject: FCC Mid-band NOI Response
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 19:20:26 +0000
From: Kennedy, Rich <rich.kennedy@xxxxxxx>
To: Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>, Roger Marks <r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Rolfe <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: paul.nikolich <paul.nikolich@xxxxxxx>

Hi Tim, Ben and Roger:

The RR-TAG is in the process of developing Comments in FCC 17-104, with this schedule:

       Deadline for Comments is October 2, 2017

       Deadline for Reply Comments is November 1, 2017

       IEEE 802.18 Schedule in reverse

       Start EC Ballot September 18th

       Approve in 802.18 on September 14th at the Waikoloa Interim

       Finalize the draft on September 12th at the Waikoloa Interim

       Approve the outline during the August 31st teleconference

       Develop the outline during the August 24th teleconference

As we have only addressed the 6 GHz bands portion of this so far, we would like any input you may have in these bands, and/or in the 3.7 GHz to 4.2 GHz band. The current outline in in document 18-17-0111r1. Please provide any inputs as early as possible so we may meet the schedule above.

Thank you.

Rich Kennedy

Director, Global Spectrum Strategy

HPE logo

Board Director, Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group

Chair Emeritus, IEEE 802.11af WLAN in TVWS

Chair, Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxx

(737) 202-7014