Re: [STDS-802-24] Call for Comments and Teleconference Announcement: ATIS IoT Characteristics Matrix

Hi Farrokh,

Thanks for the feedback.  I took Tim's guidance " Please do not edit the matrix" and just sent my comments by email, but I guess adding an LBS column might be a good way to capture it.

Regards,
Billy.