[802.3_100GCU] Travel Disruptions

All,

First let me say we are all concerned for those in Japan and our thoughts go out to all for their safety.

I have received several emails already from individuals indicating that they were on flights that were connecting thru Narita, and they are unsure at this time when they would be arriving at the Plenary.  My first concern is for everyone’s safety, so please take care of your selves.

With that said, I would appreciate if any individuals are having travel issues contact me to let me know your arrival status, so I can assess the potential impact on our meetings.

Thank you!

John D’Ambrosia