Re: [802.3_100GCU] 802.3 May Interim - Lake Tahoe, NV - 2nd. Reminder

Yesterday when I called they only had the conference rate available on Tuesday, and quoted the $179 for Monday and Wed, plus the nightly $21 resort fee.
Nathan

From: ZIAD HATAB [mailto:zrhatab@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:16 AM
To: STDS-802-3-100GCU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_100GCU] 802.3 May Interim - Lake Tahoe, NV - 2nd. Reminder

On the Hyatt website, Monday night is still showing as unavailable. When I called their main
reservation number they were willing to book it at the regular rate of $179. Also, there's an additional $21 resort
fee per night. And they're requiring one night deposit at the time of reservation.  Thanks,

Ziad