Re: [802.3_100GCU] September 2011 IEEE 802.3 Interim Chicago IL USA- 1st. gentle reminder

Colleagues,

The hotel room block is not sold out. There was a transient problem with the
hotel reservation system this afternoon (I saw it myself).

If you have any additional problems please contact Lynn Kennedy (contact
info on Web page).

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR