[802.3_100GCU] Meeting Materials Posted

Dear [Future] Task Force Participants,

Given local flooding in my area on the East Coast of the US with subsequent power outages, I am posting the majority of the meeting materials at this time.  Please note that the agenda deck and a proposed informal communication to the OIF have not been posted at this time.  I intend to upload them by tomorrow night.

The presentations may be found at http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GCU/public/sep11/index.html.

The IEEE-SA Standard Board will be meeting on Sat, 10 Sept.  As soon as I hear any news regarding the approval of our PAR I will send an email to the reflector.

Safe travels to all!  I look forward to seeing everyone in Chicago and taking our next step forward in this project.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia