Subject: Re: [802.3_100GCU] Channel Data page Updated

Date: 4/19/2011 2:01:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

John,

I'm pleased to make the data available at your request. Please note the channel measurements I submitted, illustrated in diminico_01_0111.pdf, are measurements of 802.3ba compliant QSFP cable assemblies for the SOLE purpose of establishing baseline noise impairments beyond those currently specified in 802.3ba. These channels have insufficient bandwidth to be considered for 25 Gb/s NRZ. I apologize for any confusion in this regard.

Regards, Chris