[802.3_100GCU] DkDf Algebraic Model, Version 2.01

All,

I have received the latest update, V2.01, for the DkDf Algebraic Model by Joel Goergen and Beth Kochuparambil, both of Cisco.  Included is an updated reference file.  I have activated the tools page, and have placed the update here.  Please see http://www.ieee802.org/3/bj/public/tools.html

On behalf of the Task Force, thanks to Joel and Beth for their contribution to our efforts!

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3bj 100 Gb/s Backplane and Copper Cable Task Force