Re: [802.3_100GCU] March Meetings - (** Co-located Interim ** and Plenary) Agenda and Call for Presentations

Dear Study Group Participants, (and 100G Backplane and Copper Cables TF)

Reminder:

Requests for presentation time must be made two Fridays preceding the meeting.  For the March meetings, requests for presentation time shall be made to me and our vice-chair Kapil Shrikhande and must be made by March 2 2012.  Please include the words "Presentation Request" in the subject of that email to simplify our tracking effort. The presenter shall e-mail a PDF, soft-copy version of the presentation to us by Tuesday of the week preceding the meetings.  For the both the co-located interim meeting and the March Plenary, presentations must be submitted by to me and Kapil by March 6, 2012

Also, please state if you wish to make this presentation to the co-located interim Study Group meeting, or the Plenary.

Presentations that address common issues will be accepted for that meeting.

Regards,

Dan Dove
Chair,
Next Generation 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group