[802.3_100GCU] AC Cap and Test Point Discussions

Hello Everyone –

As I mentioned in the meeting last week, we need to have a few more offline discussions to have regarding the AC cap location and test points.  Joel and I will host a few calls on this topic between now and July, starting on Tuesday June 5th.  Those that had previously expressed interest should have already received the meeting details.

Please e-mail me if you have not received the calendar invite or are interested in joining the discussion.

Thanks,

~Beth